Working in the domestic violence sector is challenging but rewarding. Work with men who perpetrate domestic violence or family violence is about dealing with the problem where it starts, and improving the lives of the women, children and men affected by that violence, as well as for the man himself. Effective work with one man can improve the lives of many. Read this article to gain more of an insight into work in this specialist field.
- Men’s Behaviour Change Worker (Townsville) - 20/03/2023
- DFV worker (Male)- Stopping Family Violence (Cairns) - 31/01/2023
- Mensline Counsellor – Brisbane - 09/12/2022
- Domestic and Family Violence Worker (Male) – Stopping Family Violence – Cairns - 11/10/2022
- Men’s DFV Counsellor / Facilitator – Hervey Bay - 23/08/2022
- Service Leader – Family Support – Emerald - 20/07/2022
These are the most recent posts. See all Positions Vacant posts.
SPEAQ members may submit new posts for Positions Vacant or Seeking Employment. You must be logged in to do this. New posts are subject to approval by an administrator and will usually be published within 24 hours.